Everything is something.





 Everything is something, and nothing is anything. 

I have so many symptoms… are they all a result of this overwhelming anxiety? Is my body just in a hyper-reactive state because my immune system is trying to beat cancer? Is it the “normal” symptoms I’ve had for years, and I’m just noticing them more, now? Is it simply all hormonal chaos that’s a normal part of the aging process? Or has cancer spread to other parts of my body? 

Shit, could it even be all of the above??!! 

Maybe I don’t even have cancer. Well, I’m almost positive that I HAD cancer…but maybe they removed it all in the biopsy! 

I know there are things that are worse than waiting. I truly do. But I’ve gotta be honest…the waiting is really, extremely, terribly bad.

3-5 business days is longer than I ever realized. Tomorrow is day 3.

In other news, I seem to be healing up pretty well. I have a lot of bruising, but swelling is minimal, and I haven’t even had to take any Tylenol today! 



Comments