Waiting


 I didn’t update after I saw my doctor. She said it didn’t feel like anything to be concerned about, but that we would get a mammogram and ultrasound to “make us both feel better”. She said that it “doesn’t look anything like inflammatory breast cancer” and that I “shouldn’t google”…

I had the testing done today. I do not feel better.

The mammogram didn’t show anything, but the ultrasound did show an area that’s “suspicious”. I’ve been having nausea and digestive problems for about a week, plus some shortness of breath, so I’m pretty terrified that it’s more than suspicious, and that it’s already spread.

I have a biopsy scheduled for Wednesday, September 1, with the results on the afternoon of Friday, September 3. For now, I guess I wait, but I know cancer doesn’t, so this really sucks.

Comments